The purpose of this Cookies Policy is to inform you clearly and precisely about the cookies used on www.celsagroup.com and their purposes.
1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are sent to the user’s computer, mobile phone or other access device when they visit a website and that allow obtaining information related to their navigation or a code that uniquely identifies the user.
In this sense, cookies are stored on devices with the purpose of storing data that can be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for its installation.
2. Types of Cookies and purposes of use.
When browsing this website, session cookies and persistent cookies are used, which, in turn, may be our own or third-party cookies.
• Session Cookies are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
• Persistent Cookies are a type of cookie in which the data continues to be stored in the terminal and which can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Likewise, depending on the purpose for which they are used, this website uses the following types of cookies:
• Technical Cookies are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, and use security elements while browsing.
• Personalization Cookies are those that allow information to be remembered so that the user can specify or personalize some characteristics of the general options of the website, such as, for example, the language, wallpaper, etc.
• Analysis Cookies are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of website users, for the preparation of browsing profiles, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of usage data on the product offering. and/or services.
Those created or managed by the person responsible for the website, in this case CELSA Group™. Specifically, this website uses its own cookies for the following purposes:
|NECESSARY COOKIES||visid_incap_*||1 year|
|NECESSARY COOKIES||cookie-consent||1 year|
Third party cookies:
Those managed by service providers other than CELSA Group™.
Below are details of the third parties that can configure and access cookies on your computer, as well as the purposes for which the information they store is used. Likewise, we inform you that the use of third-party cookies may involve data transfers outside the European Economic Area. In this regard, we inform you that you can consult more information about the characteristics of these transfers in the linked privacy policies of these third parties.
|ADVERTISING COOKIES – TWITTER||personalization_id||1 year, 1 month and 4 days|
|ADVERTISING COOKIES – TWITTER||muc_ads||1 year, 1 month and 4 days|
|NECESSARY COOKIES – GOOGLE||_GRECAPTCHA||5 months and 27 days|
|ANALYTICAL COOKIES – FACEBOOK||_fbp||3 months|
|ANALYTICAL COOKIES – GOOGLE||_gid||1 day|
|ANALYTICAL COOKIES – GOOGLE||_gat_gtag_UA_*||1 minute|
|ANALYTICAL COOKIES – GOOGLE||_ga_*||1 year, 1 month and 4 days|
|ANALYTICAL COOKIES – GOOGLE||_ga||1 year, 1 month and 4 days|
|ANALYTICAL COOKIES – GOOGLE||___utmvc||Less than 1 minute|
3. Deactivation or elimination of Cookies.
To configure Cookies, the User can access:
Tools → Settings → Show advanced options → content settings → Cookies → Block site data and third-party cookies
Tools → Options → Privacy → History → Use custom settings for history (uncheck all boxes).
Tools → Internet Options → Privacy → Settings for the Internet zone (move up the navigation bar to Block all cookies).
Edit → Preferences → Privacy → Block cookies (select “always”).
Menu → Settings → Privacy and security → Cookies section (select Block third-party cookies and site data).
4. Updates and changes to the Cookies Policy.
CELSA Group™ may modify this Cookies Policy in order to adapt it to possible new developments of the website, as well as in accordance with new legislative and regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Protection Agency. of data.