IESE Chair of Competitiveness in Manufacturing
The CELSA Chair of Competitiveness in Manufacturing of IESE aims to develop research, generate ideas and disseminate knowledge around competitiveness in the industrial sector. Because of this commitment, and its concern for the industrial decapitalization of the country, the CELSA Chair of IESE develops powerful research on the industrial sector and its competitiveness. Also, the Group has rewarded the best factories in our country since 2009.
The main objectives of the chair are to:
• Encourage interest in the manufacturing industry.
• Develop teaching material for senior management courses.
• Organize national and international seminars
• Disseminate the role of industry in the country's economy among the media.
• Promote good industrial practices through the creation of an annual prize.
• Collaborate with other international centers in the generation of ideas and dissemination of knowledge about the manufacturing industry.